The Bitmain Antminer D3 is the latest product by Bitmain, released in 2017. It focuses on X11 mining, an algorithm used by the popular Dash cryptocurrency. With a 15 GH/s hashing power, it consumes 1200w and is currently valued at $1599 although it is currently not available.
Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
- Hash Rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of 5 percent is expected)
- Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with APW3 plus plus PSU, 93 percent efficiency, 25C ambient temperature)
- Hashing algorithm: X11
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. It recommends use of the APW3 plus plus PSU with the Antminer D3. One AWP3 plus plus can not power more than one Antminer D3
- All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hash board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIe connectors are connected to power supply.
Bitmain Antminer D3 Cryptocurrency Miner
- Product Code: Antminer D3
- Availability: In Stock